Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Sunsets

I have been playing with the technical aspects of this blog thing and I'm frustrated so I decided to take a break and just add a post! Much easier!! 


There is something about a summer sunset that makes us all feel good.  I wasn't so keen but my hubby persuaded me to go for a ride in our little putt putt boat and take it in.  It's not the sunset, it's the boat - it's small and leaks and for some reason it makes me nervous.  It was the first sunset of the summer that I actually observed and it was the perfect way to end a gorgeous hot day by the lake.  I hope this will be the summer of lots of sunrises and sunsets, unlike last summer which was the summer of rainbows.  I do have a layout of that - I'll try to remember to photograph and post that one.  


This will end up being a layout some day soon, but I was too tired and lazy tonight to do anything! 

the lazy kind of day....

1 comment:

  1. well done on your blog....looks amazing....cant wait to see all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete