Monday, August 2, 2010

Mid Summer Musings

It is hard to believe that we have already hit the mid summer point.  Why does it seem to have gone so quickly this year? I probably say that every year. This year the kids left much later for camp so it really did seem like a late start to it all, plus some of our friends were away and we didn't have our first official Friday night get together until this weekend. It's just weird and feels off somehow, but I am going to turn it around and not whine (which I fully planned to do),  instead I will list some of the things I am grateful for.  


Here goes...
1. There is still another month of summer left!
2. These four individuals - which really are number one on my list.




3. Our parents who are all healthy and a big part of our lives.
4. All of our family.
5. Good friends who so graciously share their cottage with us and who are more like family.
6. Good friends who are always supportive and fun to be with.
7. A house to call a home.


8. New art supplies - look what they helped me do.
9. On Demand so I can watch the last season of Mad Men when there's nothing else on. 
10.  People who read my blog!

There, I feel better already.  

Look for more layouts this week!

The mid summer kind of day... 


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo sindibella!! Beeyootiful blog! There is nothing bettah than new art supplies ! You better bring in da moleskine next time you come
    promise? It was great seeing you and your teeny tiny white sweater today :)
    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks sooooo yummy. you now have to learn that it stays with you at ALL times. You never know when you need to quickly jot things down in your moleskin journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I pwomise I'll bring it in and I have it with me today at work! LOL with my markers. Always fun seeing you guys, love listening to the yiddish.

    ReplyDelete